<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Music

I have been down. The reasons are all over the place but today I feel better. Last night I went to a concert and it just fixed me. So amazing what music can do.

Last night I saw Mana. If you don't know who Mana is I feel very sorry for you. They are one of the most amazing rock groups ever. They are the best Latin American rock group ever.

I met my friend outside of Macy's before the concert and when we walked in they had actually already started. We went down to some good seats. My view on seats and ticket prices is that they are more of an entry fee and you get yourself to the seats you want.

The next time I see Mana I want to be in the front row and I will actually pay for it. I can't even find the words to express how awesome the concert was.

I felt like I was in Latin American. Their music is so political and so romantic and you just don't find something like that on American MTV. They love their fans. It poured from them. Their interaction, talking, smiling...the love was amazing.

I would have loved for them to perform deseparicidos. But I was late so maybe they did.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?