<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 27, 2003

Pro-Life: Pro-Choice: Pro-Me

If you haven't figured it out I am a big pusher of the pill. The pill is like my crack, I use it daily and sell it and think it is the greatest invention since sex itself. If the first one you try doesn't work for you keep trying. It took me three brands till I found one that makes me happy. I take my pill religiously. To date, I have been sexually active for five years and have not had a single pregnancy.

At which point you are like--where is this going

to which I tell you

I do not think people should be having sex unless they can handle the possibility of a child. No matter how much birth control you use there is always a chance.

I went to a woman's college and I stayed pro-life. I am on a feminist law journal. I am like the biggest freaking feminist I know.

And I guess it was inevitable. I recently changed my stance but not by much

I still believe that your choice lies in whether or not you are sexually active (If you are raped you didn't choose to have the sex so my argument does not apply). If you choose to be you have so many birth control options. That is another choice. I believe that a fetus is a human life and having an abortion is murder.

I know several people, male and female, that have huge emotional scars from abortions that they have had or been a part of. I am not a fan of the option.

Recently, I read an Article on Human Reproductive Health in Chile. Abortion is illegal there. They have one of the highest abortion rates in the world. And they have the highest death from abortion rate in the world. Lots of people die as a result of their abortions.

So, I still feel abortion is murder. However, in a lesser of two evils kinda thiing, it is better that one person die than two . I would rather abortion stay legal.

I would still be the person that does everything to try to convince people not to. But I don't want them to die too.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?