<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 20, 2003

What's with all the affection ?

The other day I was watching Seinfeld and he was in a stink cause everyone in his building had started kissing hello and he wasn't buying it. He refuses to do the "kiss thing" and his building begins ostracizing him.

I was watching the news last night and they were clarifying precisely why players on the Marlins were kissing each other. This was amusing for me.

I am a big fan of the Latin kiss. I was raised with so much affection sometimes I find myself getting stress and realize it is because I just haven't been hugged in a while. Sometimes, for so many people, this city is cold.

Not that I want to be hugging up on everyone. I have this issue with false affection. I hate it when people who knowingly dislike each other hug for the sake of show.

And don't even get me started on kiss and make up. If I am pissed with you, don't try to touch me. At some point we will make up and then we will kiss.

Go up to somebody kiss them, hug them even...."all you need is love"



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?