<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 17, 2003

Inspiration

PEOPLE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST

Okay, so I need opinions and here is the story. I believe that nothing is created in a vacumn, we get our inspiration from somewhere and we build on the blocks of others. But, what happens when you think something you wrote is too similar to something someone else wrote?

Last night I went out to be inspired. After a week of law I needed something. So, I went to the Studio Jam which was just awesome. This morning I wrote something, and I believe I wrote something that is really good. I am really happy with it. It is autobiographical and long and sexy and personally I love it.

As I was walking to school I realized it is similar to something I heard last night, that was long and sexy and fictitious.

Similarities, the rhythm of the piece and the fact that they are both about a day.

So, now I feel dirty. I don't know if my piece is unique enough. But, I want to read the piece. I like the piece. I think it is good and if anything it lets you into me more...which I like.

So, what do you do? Emails please....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?