<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

OJ in Reverse

So the news is giving us minute by minute updates on the progress of Michael Jackson back to California. This is reminding me of OJ. I think they are both guilty. OJ for one set of reasons MJ for another set.

After MJ bought his way out of the last set of allegations California changed their laws in order to be able to compel victims in molestation cases to testify. Is this a good thing? I am not exactly sure.

As for MJ I just think his growth is stunted. I think he is stuck in a child like state because he had his childhood ripped from him. It really is a very sad thing. I think somewhere in his head he thought he was just having fun with his friends when in fact he is a grown man that was molesting children.

Hope his lawyer's try to cop an insanity plea

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?