<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Thursday's

I like Thursday's. They are kinda like my friday's I guess. I don't have class tomorrow, but I do have work. However, I love my job and I hate law school ;-)

It is also lounge night at Don Pedro's. It is a restaurant owned by my friend's on 96th and 2nd. The food is great and the people are great and I love it. Last time I went to lounge night was the night of the great hang over. I will be taking it easier tonight.

I also normally figure out what I am doing for the weekend on Thursday's. I have decided to go to this thing Sunday at Cornelia Street Cafe for/about Latino/a American Writer's. Hopefully, knowing that I am doing fun stuff Sunday night will keep me motivated to study/pack this weekend.

The move is coming up, pray that it goes well. Finals are coming up, pray that they go well to. I've gotta get my ass in gear.

P.S. A while back I wrote about my hair. So, I went and got a hair cut and it is awful. I wanted her to do one thing with it and she did another. If you are wondering why I am always wearing my hair up now that is why.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?