<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Why I believe in an afterlife?

I am not religious. I am, however, a deeply spiritual person. I also happen to love technology and I rather enjoy science.
Knowing this things, here is why I believe in an afterlife.
Scientific principle--Energy doesn't end it changes form.
I believe in a human soul. So much energy goes into running a human body and SOMETHING has to happen to that energy when our physical bodies die. I've just decided that that energy changes into our immortal soul proving to me at least that there is an afterlife. I haven't decided if we have a soul while our physical bodies are alive.
Quirky? Yes. But no more quirky than the other explanations out there.

How do you spell distraction?
G U I T A R

I got one for my birthday. I have fallen in love with it. I would spend all day practicing if I could.

Life Crisis
Everyone around me seems to be going through one. Meditate.

Kids

The last couple of weeks I have been thinking that I may never want to have children. This is a huge deal for someone like me who loves kids. I feel that if I choose to be a mom, it would be my most important job. Which is making me think that I would never want that choice. I don't want to give up any part of myself. I can't see wanting to give it up now. I love having the ability to pack up and move on at a moments notice. I love quiet. I love being able to write whenever I want to. I love not being beholden to anyone or anything. This is crazy. AND GUESS WHAT--I don't have to figure this out right now. Thank God!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?