<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Getting Better

You know how when you have run out of time to do things and you are left wondering what were you doing with your time.

This is not one of those moments for me. I know exactly what I was doing with my time-->Poetry, plan and simple.

I kept letting work and school work get a little behind cause I was being a poet. And think about it, even if school is stinky. I had my first feature this term and I got to read two poems on the radio. Granted, it was public radio at midnight....but still. It went exceedingly well.

Now, a normal law student would not have stopped studying to go to a public radion station in the middle of finals. But I ask you, have I ever been normal? Not really.

I suffer from some disorder which causes me to lead two lives under two names and I rather like it. Eventually everything gets done and I get to walk around with a satisfied smile on my face. I am living while I am young.

Take the bull by the horns and all that kinda stuff. I will quote from Analyze this....

"Break out the wine baby, smoke a joint, Do whatever it takes to get off because life is too short, it's just too fucking short."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?