<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

GRR

I am a little sick of busting my ass, holding down law school and a job and being broke and wearing second hand clothes or clothes people have bought me that don't exactly "fit me". I am supposed to be on vacation and right now I am digesting depositions which is the most boring shit ever in order to pay rent. I feel so disgruntled.

Friday I leave for vacation and all my paper research comes with me. The draw back is that I though FSU law library would be open and it isn't. That means that I don't get to sleep tonight cause I have to get things done for work, so that I can spend most of the day at the law school library tomorrow.

Nina needs a vacation, a real vacation. I have promised myself that in February I am spending a weekend at a yoga retreat. Omming and eatting all natural food and such.

I spent the weekend with my siblings. I swear they keep me going. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be in law school. I have no clue what I would be doing but I am sure that it would involve a lot less work (and probably a lot less pay). I am gonna quit my bitching.

God has blessed me. Everyday. At least I have a job and a home that I have to hustle for. Sigh :-\

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?