<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

:-)

So, I have been waking up, cooking breakfast for John (normally anyway), watching him go off to work and then I get to read and write the entire day. It is for a research paper for school, but it is a topic I truly believe in. At times I get frustrated because the idea may not ever become a reality, but I still believe in it. At some point I shower, he comes home for lunch and naps, goes back to work, I got for a walk, write some more, get groceries, he comes home and naps again while I cook, we eat dinner, bulshit etc. and I can't help thinking

God I wish this was my life..with all the reading, writing, walking, cooking and talking. it was my life during my year off and it was amazing. I would change a couple of things. Maybe the city, and John' first nap would be when he was waking up to go into his loft to write too, and I would want to teach a few classes or at least go into an office for like 3 hours a day to do law work. Maybe four. Yeah that would be ideal. Writing in morning, lunch, law in afternoon, maybe teach a class on labor/employment law, come home cook etc etc etc

I am happy. He really is gonna have to pack my bags this time and force my ass onto that plane. New York, I love you, just not right now....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?