<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Umm

So the great TV experiment is causing some very interesting things to happen. All of the effects are heightened by the fact that I still do not have internet access in my apartment. Verizon is climbing towards the top of the shit list at an exponential pace.

What has been happening? I have become a complete an utter NPR addict and I highly recommend this addiction. I forgot how amazingly informative radio is AND you get the benefit of not learning what is happening with Jennifer or Ben or the cast of Friends.

I am wrapped in law school finals, which gives me plenty to do with my time but does not lead to a lot of human interaction. I actually ventured out into the world to buy a sandwich yesterday just so that I could see other human faces. Shortly after I got back from getting the sandwich there was a knock at the door of my apartment. It was one of my grandmother’s friends looking for my tia. After she and I talk she admonished me for opening the door when I didn’t know who it was. I don’t know if there are thieves/robbers/attackers who disguise their voices by making themselves sound like 70 year old Puerto Rican women who don’t speak English. But, if there are, he would have been able to get into my apartment last night.

The amount of work I have to do is staggering and I really haven’t figured out how I am going to be able to handle it all. Couple this with the fact that I received an email from my boss telling me that he wants me to draft an appeal for a case. Sometimes I can’t figure out why the man has so much faith in me. Pray that the appeal is due after January 5th cause I do want to work on it, I just have other priorities.

My life is passing before my eyes in one endless blur of school and work and school. Such is life I guess. I have days here and there where I am going to force myself to stop and take a breath. But today is not one of them.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?