<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

The Wall

Last night, I hit it--the wall, the cracking from the stress or maybe not cracking but here it is
I spent the day taking an exam...the whole day...24 hour take home torture
John went to his office Christmas party and after he went to get drinks, an exceedingly normal thing to do
but when I couldn't get a hold of him before I went to bed I just, my mind started racing. In light of recent events it makes sense. I couldn't sleep and when we did finally talk the moment I heard his voice I just started crying uncontrollably. I was just so glad he was alive. I turned in the exam and am supposed to be researching for a paper. It isn't really happening. I am kinda just sitting at the law school listening to Enigma, reading blogs.

I have places I am "supposed" to go tonight. I will probably just go to church and then curl up with my journal and write. Sorry, if your place was one of the places I was "supposed" to go to. I need to let myself finally process everything that has happened the past month. Because it truly feels like EVERYTHING has happened in the past month.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?