<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Hey there

I have been posting a lot less than normal. It seems that when I write a lot in one medium, I don't in the other. So there have been a lot of poems and journal entries lately. Yes, journal entries. There are things I do not tell my cyber friends and regular friends and friends of friends. There are some things I just have to keep to myself.

So you are getting jipped. I seriously doubt people wait with baited breadth for my next post. Unless you are a grammer/spelling freak and then I must get you all hot and bothered with my constant run on sentence and errors. However, I do get rather annoyed when certain friends don't post on their blogs enough (Kerry I am talking to you, yes you Kerry).

What have I been up to? I am busy and tired and working hard and being very introspective. Muah to you all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?