<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Where has she been

Some boring stuff with funny story to follow


I normally post so religiously and I kinda fell off the earth. If this semester doesn't kill me, I will come out with flying colors. There is no middle ground. The term started last Monday and here is how it looks like it is gonna chalk up.

Three classes--Legislation, Employment Law and Copyright Law
two seminars--Sexual Harrassment, and Immigration Law and Policy

I am taking a semester off from my law journal in order to take the Sexual Harrassment seminar. I will miss the girls (Columbia Journal of Gender and Law only has three dudes as members), but it is for a good cause. SO--because I am taking the term off of my journal I should be able to make Acentos (woohoo!)

I will also be working fourteen hours a week, which is when my hair should start following out.

Speaking of hair falling out....


You would have thought that my doctor would have told me that not getting my period is one of the possible side affects of my new birth control pill--but noooooo

So last Wednesday found me freaking out cause my period is never late. Thursday had me coming up with plans for how I was going to be a single mom my third year of law school. Friday I took a pregnancy test and it said, calm your ass down, you are not pregnant. Follow up appointment with my doctor this morning where she tells me--ooh that's common.

Hopefully, I will get a grip on my new schedule and start cooking for myself again or something and actually start working out. The endless pile of reading is so overwhelming that I bought Nikki Giovanni's collected works on Monday and I haven't even opened it :-(

I have heard lots of poetry since then though...I am rambling...ciao

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?