<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Bush's Campaign Ad

I have been thinking about this for a while, and probably should have posted it earlier. Because of what happen on 9-11 many people have post traumatic stress disorder. I can really empathize with what they are going through. When I saw Bush's campaign ad I couldn't help thinking about how utterly selfish and irresponsible it is. There are many people who see images from that day and go through high levels of anxiety. So, it occurred to me--if he is going to continue running these ads, there is a possible claim for intentional infliction of emotional distress that could be made against him. If he wants to remind people of how terrible that day was (and put a good number of them through all the emotional stress that came with it) he is going to have to take the good and bad consequences that come with that.

That's all I have to say.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?