<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Okay...

It is the start of a looooong day. I have to pack, go to Westchester for work, come back and change to go to Bluestockings. I am very excited to be one of their features. I stopped by yesterday to pick up Bridge Called my Back. They had a copy of it the last time I was there but apparently they no longer do. I was a little sad. So, I got myself a Lower East Side shirt and a cute pin. (Really I was on a quest for a t-shirt for John. I found the DOPEST shirt, but not there. And I can't say what it was since he reads this but as far as presents go it is pretty hot since not only is it cool but it is sentimental.)

Tomorrow I had down to Tallahassee. I don't know if I am going to post while I am in Florida or not. I have a lot to do while I am there. I will be beginning two papers, one on the education of immigrant children (which my prof is concerned will not be a sufficiently legal topic) and another on the affects of prior consensual relationships on sexual harrassment cases. I planned on starting my copyrights outline but realized when I was on the train that I had left the notebook in my locker. Now I am wondering if I should even bother brining the text book.

I promise, part of the time I will be vacationing, really, I swear. I made an appointment for a massage and I am lugging my bongos for when we go to the beach. Figure, if anything I have to relax for a bit cause I am not lugging 20 pounds for nothing.

Love you all.

PS, new links at the right. Elieil and MC are part of the acentos crew. B is one of the coolest folk at the law school, I don't know how to spell his name though. And there is a notice I should have put on this page a while ago...I got scolded for not having it up...shrug

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?