<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

To the Acentos crew (and by crew I mean each and every person who goes to the Blue Ox on the 2d and 4th Tuesdays of the month):

If you don't know already, you are my family--each and every single one of you. You are so much to me. And in the guestbook I wrote, you are my friends and family and lovers and everything. In so many ways you are absolutely everything to me. There are times when things get absolutely difficult. If you don't know, I am going through a lot right now, just take my word for it. There are times where I just feel like I am banging my fist against glass but, I walk into that room and immediately the release begins. I get there early cause I just have to get out of the law school. And it has become a ritual in its own way because you walk in and I get my hugs and my kisses and my tighter hugs and kisses and each of you steals a little bit of my heart everytime we meet.

No matter what happens, so much of who I am is because of each of you. So much of who I will be is because each of you. I tried to write a poem for you guys, but I just couldn't do it. I am not a good enough writer to describe all that is in my heart. So here it is

I love you I love you I love you I love you

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?