<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Beautiful Weekend

So, Friday I trekked up to Orange County for a relaxing weekend. I am always a bit trepedacious when I go home, which leads to me getting a migraine which leads to me throwing up. Not a pleasant way to start the weekend but since it was the worse thing that happened....all I can say is WOOOHOO!

My younger siblings are at such a beautiful age (Dianna is 13 and David is 10). Everytime I go up they have something new going on, or they want to know something knew. David constantly peppers me with questions and seems to hate the fact that I hate law school. Mom needed time to herself so she went to Brooklyn to take care of some stuff and I stayed with the kids. Funny outtakes from the weekend.

In the mall with Dianna, David and two of my friends I-- spot I cute T-shit that says "Got Milkshake?" I instantly want it and my baby sister announces she wants it as well. I asked her, "Do you even know what milkshake means?" She turns red says no and ask me what it means. To which I had to say, "I don't completley know, but you don't have it and you're not allowed to have it either."

The kids are rather naive and I like them that way. They are being raised upstated and they go to Church and yes I know suburban kids get into all the trouble city kids get into (I was a suburban kid) but my brother and sister, at this age, know a lot less than there urban counterparts.

Like when my girlfriends and I were discussing a T-shirt that was a take on the tootise pop t-shirt. All this T-shirt says is "How many licks does it take?" My girls and I giggle and David, looking puzzled says, "Well it depends on how you lick it, if you lick it up or down or side to side...." At that point I just put my hand over his mouth and said " Just stop" Poor boy was so confused, had no clue how funny his statements were or why the girls and I were busting up!!

I took them to see Hellboy and Rich was right, it is unfuckingbelievable and a definite go see. I bought them some stuff, which is sure to me being broke at the end of the month but they both deserved what bought them. Took them to dinner. Yada Yada Yada.

All in all, it was a damn near perfect day. Made me feel very blessed and was exactly what I need. There was one thing missing though. So here it is-- I love you Ricky and really really wish you could have been there.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?