<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

My Crazy Life

If I seem a bit pensive lately it is because finals are coming up. I don't really think the Acentos crew has seen me in full out finals mode (last term I just let myself disappear). But here is the thick of it--in law school you only get one test per term and that one test is 90% of your grade for the class. I also have two papers to write but the profs for those classes have said that they would give us leniency with the deadlines. I really should come up with a battle plan for those.

In poetry land, I have to polish some poems for my Acentos feature which I am more excited than nervous about. It will be a nice way to leave Acentos for two months (I may be able to go to the May 11th one but I am not too sure).

Work is work, I got a couple of cases to close out before I go to the DC internship. Work and work related topics have been leaking into all areas of my life. I have to figure out how I am gonna deal with that because the knot between my shoulders is getting so big it is bigger than the knot that I always have in my hair.

Last I have to get ready to get myself to DC. I squared away the housing situation. It is costing me too much for three weeks but I took the very amazingly located studio apartment for one reason mainly. I want folk to visit me. You can take the chinese bus to and from DC for like 20 bucks roundtrip. I doubt I can entertain you but you will have a place to sleep. I don't know how I am getting me and five weeks worth of stuff to DC (I need to get there by May 16th). Anyone wanna road trip??

My dining table is covered in legal cases, my coffee table is covered in four years worth of poetry, a copyright books and nail polish and my bedroom looks like my closet threw up all my shoes and clothes, the desk has a very neglected employment law textbook on it (the class has taught me nothing that I didn't already learn at work) and a random bag of organic apricots that really don't taste as good as they should.

I am gonna go stretch my back on the exercise ball (bubble baths are my normal stress fix but i have to leave in five minutes)...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?