<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

SO WIERD

I reply to Guy's evite and it post my name as Christina Velez which is strange on so many levels.

1. My first name isn't Christina (my name doesn't have an H)
2. Very few people actually call me by my given first name, not even my mom...she calls me Angelica, most folk call me Nina, several call me Lady (seriously i have no clue how i got THAT nickname) and a few call me Cris.
3. I have never attached that name to any of my email accounts
4. I barely ever put my given last name on anything
5. I didn't realize how disattached I am from that name. I have wanted to take my mother's last name for a while and actually seeing my given name and having it attachd to me drives home how much I want to do that.

blah


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?