<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

Update

One exam down. Big thanks to Cynthia who actually lit a candle for me at Church. I think that is the sweetest thing ANYONE has done for me in a looooooong time. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends. Then, another friend took me out for Sangria and appetizers which was the greatest ever. Just sitting in the sun with cool peeps talking about everything.

So I have two exams to go. Copyright is next, Tuesday afternoon and Legislation is Thursday afternoon. I am very very very scared of my copyrights exam. Half of it is closed book and all you get is a copy of the Copyrights statute which is HUGE. I swear makes me want to cry. You can't even use your own copy. Gulp :-(


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?