<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

How hot are you?

DC has been interesting. The one thing I have noticed is that there are a bevy of good looking women in this city. There is just one issue, not many of these good looking women are hot. It just made me realize, again, what I already knew--How hot you are has very little to do with how you look.

I bitch all the time that I want to give young girls in my neighborhood walking lessons. It is much worse here. So many people are just clomping along...not attractive...not attractive at all. They just don't carry themselves well and the facial expressions leave much to be desired.

There is one cool thing though. There are a TON of great asses in DC. Men, women, white, black, latin...nice asses all around. I think it is because so many folks here run. Either way some serious gazing will be done this weekend, once I am away from this desk.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?