<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

Hell thy name is National Conference Center

Okay, as if it wasn't bad enough. I basically have to be asexual here. I have been blantantly told that if they think a male and female are involved the girl does not get an offer. So, I can't flirt with my co-workers. Least they think something is more than it is. And you guys know me I am a flirt. I think it is fun. We are all freaking flirts.

And I am being taunted.

This past weekend was a Virginia Men's Conference. Which was really a Virginia Men of Color confernce. And What Colors! If I hadn't gone to DC for the day Saturday by Sunday night trouble would have been had. Serious trouble.

Then today I got downstairs. Looking like hell cause it is trial week. And what do I see. Dozens of Air Force men in uniform. I love how their asses look in those uniforms. This is fucking torture. I had just pulled my ass out of my room. I am in a huge orange sweater (stolen from a guy friend who wears and extra large, by choice) and gray pajama pants with my glasses on. I didn't get a single look. Vixen must keep her reigns in for six more days. But damn thems are gonna be loooooong ass days.

Seriously New York. Be careful when I get back. ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?