<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

My Inspiron 4150

I have come to the conclusion that the reason Dell has to pride itself on its outstanding customer support is because its hardware SUCKS ASS.

I got my laptop in October of 2002. It has crashed twice. The first time was from a blaster virus the second time was this past January and it crashed cause DELL SUX.

Do you know how I know it wasn't just my laptop? Three other friends who purchased the same model at the same time and were using their laptops the same way had their laptops crash as well. One of those three had to have his hardrive completely replased and lost everything. I did what the dell guy told me combined it with what my friend Sindy told me (Sindy is a Standford CS grad who now works there) and saved my data but still lost all my programs.

Last fall my battery cord frayed and exploded in my hand burning me slightly. Dell replaced the cord immediately. If I had known that my computer would be having more problems I would have sued for the personal injury and represented myself pro se. Just to have the money to buy a non dell.

NOW my computer is just being ridiculously slow, though 40% of the harddrive is empty. Notepad took it upon itself to dissappear (bitch jumped ship and i have no clue how the program injured itself to the point of not working) AND My computer has decided it no longer wants Verizon as its ISP and even though I get a a signal from Verizon the computer won't go online.

I may throw her ass out the window. Tomorrow she comes to school and home with me to Middletown and hopefully someone can intervene between us.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?