<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Blog Confession
 
There are certain people whose blogs I use just to link to other blogs. I feel strange having the blogs of non-famous people I don't know linked up to on my own blog so I just hop from blog to blog.

Other interesting note--There is something that really interest me. I think there is a difference between people whose links replace their page and people whose links pop out to make a whole new page.  What that difference is, I can't quite say, but I spend lots of time thinking about it. 

Lastly, it is a sad sad day when you are too busy to write about what has been on your mind (1. why i won't ever work at a big firm 2.  my fear for this coming election day) and you end up blogging about blogs. 

*shrug*

p.s.  if you use my blog just to link to other blogs power to you. i'll never know as i don't check who has been reading my page...don't even know how....i mean i can't even be bothered with a comment section for pete's sake...and why is it that we say for pete's sake.  who is this pete we are all obsessed with?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?