<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Come to the Beach with me

Eventually I will start writing again I swear. But my level of frustration with my life, the U.S. government, the international regimes that run this world and my inability to find time to exercise has prevented me from writing

SO

COME TO THE BEACH WITH ME

I am thinking of going the 24th or the 25th or both.
Depending on how many of you contact me depends on where. Part of me is tempted to just go to the Jersey shore for a weekend and pile all of our asses in a cheap hotel room for a night. Don't act like you haven't slept 8 to a room before. You know who you are ;-)

So email me
the address is up top
and I will post or send an email as to the details

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?