<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

From now on I will be posting excerpts from essays I am working on.  The latest essays is on truth (I wrote one about marriage in June that I am going to start sending out to magazines...crossing my fingers).
 
Anyway--here is the excerpt
 
If truth is beauty and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, doesn't it follow that truth is in the eye of the beholder.  Seriously, I don't really believe that but it seems to be the way the world operates.  I've always been amazed by how much people think they know about me and really they are basing what "they know" on what they would do if they were in my position.  Reality is, nobody ever really knows what anybody else's position truly is.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?