<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

She isn't posting very often AND two invitations

I am at a very confusing time right now. Life has been pegging me with so many curve balls and the din inside my head is such that I have not been writting in my blog nor reading other folk's blogs. I am rather overwhelmed by all that is happening to me and around me and need time to process it. So sorry if I am out of communication. Know that I am generally happy.

A Mr. Diaz will be returning on Saturday and would like his friends to join him at our usual local tavern of choice late in the evening(the one close to my apt with the mojitos). I am thinking 11:30ish (hoping his flight gets in on time etc. etc.).

The Spic Nic is this Sunday. Want details email me. I promise I am better in person.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?