<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Tales of the Strange

Now I don't know if the gentleman I was out with last evening has found my blog or not, I have told him it exist. But for this one I don't really care. I already told him that what he said was friggin strange.

So, what did he say you ask? Well while we were out on a quasi date like thing (meeting up it is called I guess) he made a remark as to how cute I would look pregnant.

Me+ cute + pregnant

It was the oddest thing I have ever been told by someone I was "out with". I told him it was strange but I couldn't precisely tell him why it was strange. For once I wish I had a comment thing on my blog.

I guess I just don't want someone I am romantically involved with speculating on how I would look if my belly was full with child...not right now anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?