<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

Tribalism

We are a neat little tribe.... I think.... sometimes. I wish I could draft a poem about bodyart. And why people get them and how they get them and where they get them. Of late it seems every young woman I know, myself included, has gotten the above the ass (or in polite terms small of the back) tattoo. I am guilty. It is kinda the girls equivelant of guys bicep wraps (which I have always been fond of).

There is the spiritual tattoo. The one about my ass is both a spiritual and hey look at my ass tattoo. It is a lotus. (I also have a dove on my upper back, I like how they look if I am wearing something backless).

And the tribute tattoo (for the dead or the living...I plan on putting my kids names around my ankles) and the this is what I do hey know about it tattoo (I know a certain couple who both have typewriters that I think are awesome).

FOR THE LIFE OF ME

I cannot figure out why someone would walk into a tattoo studio, point at something on the wall and have it injected into their flesh permanently. That to me seems ridiculously stupid.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?