<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

The Downside of Hermitdom

So I tend to spend a lot of time by myself and my weekends are typically a refuge of reading and writing. I go out but either friday or saturday rarely ever both. Most of my friends tend to be the same way. I had some other friends in town for the weekend and by saturday at ten I just tossed in the towel and came home. I was too tired of it, I left them at a bar so I could go read and sleep.

Sunday I was the gracious hostess and ran around Chinatown and Times Square which are just way too crowded for my liking. I felt so drained that I have taken today off from class to get some rest. It just made me realize I tend to live a calm pretty balanced life that, to outersiders could seem damn boring but I know my life isn't boring cause I have some dope ass friends in New York and I love you guys.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?