<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

money money money money

Law school doesn't prepare you for the bar exam. It is a sad fact. So everyone takes bar exam prep courses, you have to if you want to pass. New York is known for its difficulty. Today I went to register for my bar prep course.

Now if i was going to work at a big firm they would pay for it, but I am not going to work at a big firm as I would like to do something meaningful with my life. Therefore, I have to pay for the course myself. And today I found out that the course for New York is $2400 due by March. This does not cover whatever fees exist for taking the test. I still haven't paid this semesters tuition balance.

I would really like to throw up now.

Comments:
i'll hold your hair back.

if you do the same for me.

cheer up, though

solutions come..

it's the question of when that baffles me.
 
Any chance you could go with a big firm for a year, let them cover your fees and then bail after you pass? It's what stockbrokers & financial planners do all the time for the Series 7 exam.
 
the risk isn't worth the reward. i fear the parts of me having that much money at my disposal would bring out. i don't even wanna give her a chance to surface.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?