<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Productive Saturdays

I woke up early, have gotten a lot done and even more thinking than that. I need to sit by the ocean somewhere and write, for days just to get out a quarter of what has been floating through my head. Today was a pretty good start though. Old stories are working themselves out and even older poems are finding new life. I think I may make a Frankenstein piece created with scraps of discarded poems.

I wrote a great blog post at work the other day and have seemed to misplace it, somewhere on my harddrive. Back to today, I have colord my hair and found a cute pair of shoes at the flea market, the new hair and new shoes will be with me this evening. I better have lots of fun. Now that school has started I will be going out less. Sigh. It's all good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?