<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

random thoughts and responses to things i've read w/o telling you what they were

1. whenever people say "these are the best years of your life", as in high school are the best years of your life or college is the best time of your life, I have always realized that it is the year i am living in that is the best year of my life. even with the bumps, i have always made my nows better than my past.

2. are all of our hearts broken? i don't think so, but i can understand longing for some parts of the past. i love so much. everytime a little different. my heart isn't broken, just different.

3. guy is so right. this is the worst election ever. i am forced to choose between two things i really don't like and i have to hope that i gobble down the one that won't make me throw up. the most interesting thing in this race are the vice president's. dickhead cheney is at least interesting, at least seems to think about shit, even if he thinks the wrong thing. and at least edwards is enthusiastic. where are the realist with a conscious? when am i gonna get to vote for them?

4. i miss my apartment in somerville. i miss my roommates. two out of three of them are linked from this page. can you guess which ones? i miss haymarket and cooking and eatting and buckets of KFC with really terrible movies to boot. i haven't eatten that stuff since i moved to new york and I love you guys sooooo much

5. excited for abena's bday and audwin's visit. one more day to the weekend


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?