<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

randomness

1) What is it about crushing on someone that makes you act like a thirteen year old girl? I put on three skirts this morning only to end up in jeans just cause after school today I am meeting up with said crush. Plus, I am writing this knowing full well he reads my blog :-p

2) The last two things I printed out where a memorandum of law in opposition to summary judgment on a medical malpractice case AND some poems that a friend in DC wants my opinions on. Life is beautiful.

3) My schedule is finalized. No Acentos for me this term, I am sorry and I will miss you guys. So here it goes for class The Connection Between Law and Literature (I have to read a novel a week for this class and numerous literary essays, I am so excited I could cream myself); Evidence (it is what it is I have to take it); Ethics (see Evidence comments); and a Seminar on Advanced Intellectual Property (think Copyrights on steroids. I am really excited for this one and have to write a 25 to 30 page paper for the class....any suggestions). I am also back on my Law Journal (Columbia Journal of Gender and Law) http://www.columbia.edu/cu/jgl/ this term I will be working on putting out an article on Domestic Violence in the Dominican Republic. We may need help translating the author's source material but I am looking forward to the challenge. Frankly, this is only the second term I have been really excited about law school and it is my fifth term here. Sigh

4) I learn so much from the folks who sit on the benches in front of my building. From viejitas to old white guys and even the puppies teach me a thing or two. I won't stop counting my blessings and there really aren't enough words for all the different types of love I feel.

Besos


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?