<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Sages

I talked with my best friends parents this weekend. I mentioned how me and my friends have noticed things being like high school lately. They are both in their sixties and there response was "Life is always like high school." I had been feeling that was the truth of the matter but to hear it from them just made it solid.

I've got knots in my stomache of self doubt and confusion. I think I'm enjoying them, it is not often that I don't know what I want to do.

Lastly, my blog may move to an address that will not be linked to from here. My ten year old brother got my older brother's blog address and I am linked from his blog and I don't know if I want the little man reading about my life. There are just things a ten year old shouldn't know about his grown sister.

Comments:
You can just change your blog address in your settings and no one will be the wiser. Except, you know, us Ninaiacs who you send the new info! :-)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?