<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Are you insane?

This was the question Lynne posed to me last night when I walked into Bar 13 despite the fact that I have a 10-15 page paper due on Friday. I was very upset last night and I went to talk to Oscar, who for some reasons was in the D.J. booth. I meant to stay for a few minutes. Instead I cried out my stress and confusion on Eliel's shoulder. Got kissed and hugged by everyone and even in their annoyance people were so fucking sweet to me. You guys make me feel so loved. At some point in the night I realized that staying and hanging out would probably enable to get out my stress and write the paper even faster (I swore I would have a draft done today). I am proud to say that between 6 and 11 a.m. I banged out an 11 page paper. I think it is quality and I have three days to polish it. You guys are so good for me and I love you immensely.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?