<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Gawd

re-read October 8th's blog post

I joke with people and tell them being single in New York City is punishment for stealing my 8th grade best friend's boyfriend. (Now I didn't really steal him, she told me she was gonna break up with him and he and I had always been friends and I broke up with the boy I was dating, anticipating that Nicole would break up with Rich. And he was sending me love letters, anticipating that she was gonna break up with him and then she didn't break up with him. So he had to break up with her and then he and I dated...on and off....for four years...and we are still great friends).

So the punishment isn't that bad but sometimes it gets freaking annoying and I am getting cynical. I know I am gonna just keep being honest and people can think what they want and that is that.

I really really can't wait to go away.



Comments:
remember the train man.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?