<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Good Side/Normal Side (cause I refuse to call it bad)

Normal Side

To the Little Birdies in My Life,

Please don't think I don't know what you are up to. I am a pretty observant woman and I am making a career out of detecting bullshit. I didn't talk to my own father for a year and a half for disrespecting me. How high do you think you rank on my totem pole?

Besos

Good Side

I headed to the eye doctor today. I don't have eye insurance but I can't afford not to go. When I was 15 I burned my eye and this past February I got an ulcer in the same eye. So I make myself go annually. I went to the eye doctor today. This morning I was in the worst mood but my eye doctor such a wonderful person he just cheers me up (he is a sole proprietor). I had been telling him how dry my eyes have been and there is nothing that helps, sometimes it hurts they are so dry. Well he didn't believe what the other eye doctor had told me (the one I saw for the ulcer in february who was not my regular doctor). He told me there was a medicine that could help me, but it is $112 a month. I told him I couldn't afford it and would just deal with the dryness. And he told me that he would give it to me. My eye doctor is gonna give me free medicine till the problem clears up. I can't tell you how happy that made me. It just restores faith in some things.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?