<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Randomness

1) Whoever said that after the first fifteen or twenty minutes of getting a tattoo you stop feeling the pain is a fucking liar and deserves to have there ass kicked. Five hours people, five hours. Left ass cheek didn't hurt, right one did, right lower back didn't hurt and the left lower back was excrutiating. It makes no sense. None at all. And I still have to go back for the second session.

2) The other day walking between the 2/3 and the L I saw this boy buy a painting from the artist I like. I ask boy how much picture was and he tells me. We proceed to chat but at some point I get nervous and shy and quiet. We get on train but don't sit near each other. I didn't notice that we got off at the same spot. But as I am turning to walk down 14th Street he tapes me and hands me the picture and quickly walks down 1st ave. By the time I realized what had just happened I looked at the back of the picture for a name or phone number. Nothing. I am wondering if he is kicking himself for not asking mine or something. I have to pretend that he is, cause I wish he did. Now I have this picture to make me feel tragically romantic.

3) I hate asthmatic poets...you know what I mean, the ones who take huge gulps of air after every line. I find it much worse than the poet who doesn't breath at all.

4) Someone needs to help me clean my apartment.

5) Why is it that all my squattors snore?

6) So ready to go on vacation.

besos

Comments:
you love my snoring

be glad I don't fart at night
 
1)Women are totally stronger than men and it is not a wonder that someone as strong as you can take something that I am way to chicken to try. You go girl

2)Super WOW, Wow Wow. Dios mio. You are blessed in ways you have still not realized. You are worth the star treatment, and I mean a star in the sky. Celestial twinkle and sparkle, riding a train. One person opened their eyes. Took the redpill if you will, and saw a larger truth in front of them. That was an amazing thing, and I am sure that being able to give that picture to you was a great joy to that lucky lucky person. I tell you honey, the stuff that dreams are made of. Oh and may I know who the artist is?

3)Yeah I hate them too. I notice it very much and it bothers the hell out of me. They need to breath in through their nose, then it wont make that super anoying sound. I told that to a freind of ours who was doing that, and I am happy say that the perosn has dramatically improved.

4)I remember you making fun of the fact that I had a cleaning lady. Do you need her number now? If not, get a bunch of friends together and have a cleaning party. Everyone takes a few square feet and we"ll be done before you know it. Beer helps cleaning.

5) Marisol tells me that I have terrible snoring but when I lay on my side I am much better. Roll their asses over

6) Last, but not least, I know you do derserve a vacation, make sure that you enjoy it. That you milk it for what it is worth. While you are on vacation, I want you to think about the kid on the train. Think about how it feels to be a star (see number 2). Bring me sand.
 
I don't snore!!!......just moan....;-)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?