<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

random

1. I thought that this past monday was probably one of the best monday's at bar 13 ever. it is not just my acentos coming through. lots of people read new pieces on the open mic and several of the new pieces were exceedingly exceedingly good (eliel, matt I am pointing at you).

2. the law school has become even stranger than normal. maybe it is because the ethics exam in friday and for me and my classmates it signals that we are just one step closer to out of here.

3. how did the temperature drop so fast? i mean i understand the science but why would God do this to us.

4. brother is moving to california very soon going home tonight to say goodbye to him :-(

5. i will be hostessing at the restaurant saturday night. come by for five dollar drinks. i get off at eleven


Comments:
Yer sweet ;-) Thanks a million Poyer.....I mean, Loet. Ah, who cares, you're Nina, plain and simple. Love ya for who you are, not what you do....MCS
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?