<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

WHAT? That's Crazy!!

I have heard that phrase this weekend more then I have ever heard it in my life and it ain't cause I threw a pumpkin into the east river early sunday morning (though it was a small pumpkin).

Six months ago I broke up with the love of my life because it didn't seem we wanted the same thing. Or really because he didn't know what he wanted. It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Over the course of six months I went from never wanting to see him again, to never wanting to speak to him again, to knowing that I would never get over him.

Dating had been insane (and in some cases flat out terrible) and it all seemed so pointless. I told a ton of people I never plan on getting married (and that was probably cause I knew John was the love of my life and he didn't want to marry me).

This weekend John proposed, over the phone as much of our relationship has been over the phone, and I said yes.

I am shocked myself. But I KNOW this is right. I know very few things.

p.s. I have to say a special thanks to Oscar, I almost backed out of going to see John two weeks ago and Oscar sat in the hall of Bar 13 with a hysterical me telling me that I had to go or else I would wonder for the rest of my life. He missed most of a feature he really wanted to see but I swear it was worth it O.B.

I love you guys. And I love you John

Comments:
From ass cleavage to marriage proposals? That's quite a segue. Then again, maybe it's all related! Congratulations again, to both of you, and best wishes for the future.

PS: Tell John he still owes you the in-person proposal and, lacking the element of surprise, he's going to have to get creative.
 
awwww shucks... i didnt do a thing... but thanks for the shout-out

love ya like cans tied to the back of a car!
 
YAY!!! Congrats! Not that I know this fellow, but if you trust him, he can't be all that bad. (Maybe just enough bad to be interesting...) *sniff* My little oboe player, all grown up. *Sniff*
 
I know I don't know you, but I have known John for a long time. Congrats to both of you. (I saw the link on his page to yours and when you mentioned the engagement I figured you were the same girl in the picture he showed so proudly. John can verify I am not some crazy stalker like person. smile) Congratulations again to you both. Finding love is a hard road, but it's worth the trip. :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?