<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hey Ya!

1) I have two smokes left and tonight I will be attempting to quit for about the fourteenth billion time since college. I plan on drinking a lot of water and working out a ton cause when I work out I can actually feel the difference that not smoking makes (I tend to stop working out when I am smoking.)Does anyone have any suggestions?

2) I will be leaving on the 23rd for my mother's house and from there I will be going to Tallahassee. I will not be back till Jan 9th (but I am sure that I will be posting). This is the first winter break since law school has started where I will have no school work to do. Hopefully I will get certainwriting projects done for myself wish me luck.

Other than that Have a Merry Christmas!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?