<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

Back to Surreality

1. I am at school today. Completely unprepared. Doh!

2. I have THE GREATEST friends in the whole wide world. Just thought you should know I appreciate all of you.

3. My sister is stepping up to the plate in amazing ways. I am so proud of her. My mother started calling us the bopsie twins. It is strange how we are 11 years apart and yet so close. We are not strangely similar but we do compliment each other.

4. You know your Latino if....you do manage to own a four bedroom (two living room) home and yet three people still sleep in the same bedroom (two on one twin bed) just because you want to.

5. My tattoo artist is one of the greatest guys in the world. If you want some ink please contact me so I can pass along his info.

"I have the love that hate wishes it could be." R. Villar :-)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?