<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

Hormones or Hormones, I hate you you stink

Okay the title is a play on a poem I recited in the second grade about homework but the sentiment is the same.

Hormones are annoying. Out of nowhere I will be swept with a bevy of emotion and I won't no why. It will become all consuming and it will bother me immensely. Then inevitably I realize I am about to menstraute, or in today's case about to ovulate.

This is all made even more fun and new as I have been off the pill for a year now and my body is doing exactly what it wants to do.

So I get all insecure and while my feelings do have some rationale root, the height of my feelings do not. And I can't think of the reason why it hit me when it hit me till I look at my calendar and realize my body released an egg yesterday (I am very regular) and it is screaming to me
FERTILIZE ME FERTILIZE ME
which explains my insecurity because my body wants to make sure no one gets fertilized but me to which my body has to shut the fuck up cause i ain't making no babies anytime soon.

Most annoying is that rationalizing your feelings doesn't make them go away :-/ Humpf

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?