<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Those were the best days of my life?

Why? Why exactly were those the best days of your life? I have promised myself that the year that I am living in will be the best year of my life and I feel so sorry for people who look back on a certain period of years and think "those were the best years".

So maybe you should think about why those years were the best years and alter your current years. There are always things you can change and sometimes it is the tiniest thing. I will admit, sometimes it is a very big thing. My friend Brooke said it the best "many fear the pursuit of truth because it imparts a responsibility to ensure that the good is nurtered and protected and the bad is rooted out. That's a daunting task for several reasons, the scariest of which might be that trying to build a worthy life means first recognizing that you aren't living one yet."

This year, take on the challange. I mean with all the stupid goals people set for themselves, isn't being happier the best goal. Having trouble being happier?... I'll give you suggestions if you like. My life hasn't always been a bowl of cherries but I am one of the happiest people I know.



Comments:
and who wouldnt be happy with that "pelo bueno" you were rocking last night at acentos

love ya like bosley loves the angels
 
Ya know what makes me happy? Saying POOP. Try it some time. POOP!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?