<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 26, 2005

In no particular order

1. Maria's balcony has the horniest pigeons ever. Nothing makes you realize more that you are not getting some that day than to wake up to the sounds of pigeons getting some. Okay okay maybe hearing another human being get some wouldbe worse.

2. Pieces of Ass is a horrible horrible play. I saw it last week and I imagine that it is rather like a shitty vagina monologues.It really really sucked. Throughout most of the play I couldn't help thinking that a lot of these girls problems would be solved if they had better female friends. The opening monologue has a girl bitching about how awful hot chicks are (her being a hot
chick) and how they pull each other apart, so much so that her friends convinced her to get a nose job. Now, I think I am fairly attractive and NONE of my friends (who are all attractive) have ever pulled me apart. If anything we stop each other from pulling ourselves apart. The monologues went down hill from there with occasionally breaths of humor. I have no clue why the customing involved so many fish net pantyhose. On top of it all, there was very little ass, in pieces of ass. Even the "fat chick" had a flat bum. Very teeny booties. The breaths of air were a girl who gave her entire monologue in french (so I understood not a word of it) and the "black chick" but her monologue was predictable. I knew from the get go where it would end up. They should let me write a monologue and bring my big ass on stage. However, I really don't know if I would want to be associated with the production; I for one do not mind being called "Eminetly fuckable", when I am dressed up like I wanna get fucked. P.S. The cast is easy on the eyes. I will give them that.

3. I have noticed, around the a law school that no one ask, "what are you doing for your bar exam trip?" They ask, "What are you doing this fall?" And it just reminds me that this is a group of people who are going to spend their entire lives planning the next step, the six months away, the next year and I get sad for them. Get sad that they are going to completely forget to live in the now, that they are going to miss out on some amazingly beautiful things because they are going to be trying to get the promotion, to make partner, to open their own practice. Life is gonna speed by them and they are gonna open their eyes one day and have lots of things but very little memories.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?