<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Random

1. And your new Intelligence Chief isJohn Negroponte . I didn't have to search hard to find his apathy to human rights abuses. "When John Negroponte was ambassador he looked the other way when serious atrocities were committed. One would have to wonder what kind of message the Bush administration is sending about human rights by this appointment."

2. On a personal note After 3 session, 11 hours and a whole lot of pain my tattoo is finished. I can't wait to see what it looks like all healed.

3. In a conversation recently I said what I truly believe. A lot of being happy is just deciding you are going to be happy. As The Buddha said "The mind is the forerunner of all actions. All deeds are led by mind, created by mind. If one speaks or acts with a serene mind, happiness follows as surely as one's shadow follows one on a bright day."

Get your happy on. I love you all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?