<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Lately

I have been feeling like the butt of God's joke. Some wonderful things better flow my way soon. I called my mother at home to ask her how she was and she has to inform me that my ferret is dying.

I have had my ferret for 4.5 years. It is amazing that he has lasted this long since he has green slime (if you don't know it is an intestinal disease ferrets get). After talking with my mom we have decided that the best thing to do is to put him to sleep. I just don't want to put him through a whole lot of pain that he won't understand.

I have spent lots of time with him since I have had to go home so much and I am not going up there to see him one last time. The last time I saw him was beautiful. We played a lot and he was as adorable as always (I wish I had a pic).

I hope that his recent rapid weight loss is nothing, but I am trying to be logical about this. 4 years ago they told me he would live till 3. I don't want to watch them kill him. I don't want him to be in pain.

And it wouldn't hurt if God would send some good things may way. I've been smiling in the midst of all the crap going on and my face is starting to hurt as much as my heart.

Comments:
i wrote this really fast. sorry about how poorly written it is.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?