<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Drunken Phone Calls

Is there something in the Y chromosome that makes drunken phone calls seem like a good idea?

Three nights in a row and I have gotten three drunken phone calls, only one of which was from John. Now John is really the only person whose drunken voice I want to hear. There was a time that that wasn't true. I remember his first drunken phone call. I pretended like it pissed me off but it really didn't; what pissed me off was how happy it made me. It was a very sweet phone call.

The last two nights I have gotten drunken phone calls that have not made me happy. Unless I am related, have ever lived with you or am betrothed to you, or unless you are in jail or the hospital you should not be calling me late at night. Ever.

Does anyone have any GOOD drunken phone call stories? Or if not good do you have any damn funny ones?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?